TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Site operation. The United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. Akasa Wellness controls this Site from the U.A.E. Akasa Wellness makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export, or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
3. Representation by you. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant, and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to Akasa wellness through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. Customers using the website who are Minors/under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
4. Permitted use. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view, and retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Akasa wellness to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Akasa wellness to do so. The content and software on this Site are the property of Akasa wellness. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
5. Your account. If you use (www.akasawellness.ae), you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
6. Password. When you sign up for member Services, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify Akasa wellness immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
In order to access some features of the website, you will have to create an Akasa wellness account. You may never use another person's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
7. No commercial use. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain Akasa Wellness's prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Akasa Wellness will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
8. Copyright Policy. Akasa Wellness may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense, or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
10. Advertising. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for ensuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. Akasa wellness is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
STUDIO GUIDELINES & POLICIES
BOOKING & PAYMENT
Bookings should be made online in advance to guarantee your space.
All payments once processed are non-refundable under any circumstances.
Upon receipt of payment, a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email addressed, within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
CLASS CANCELLATION & REFUND
All classes must be canceled via the website or the app at least 12 hours before the start of the class to avoid a deduction from your membership. For students with a monthly membership, a day will be deducted from your membership.
Once purchased, packages / workshops / trainings are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be put on hold.
If you’re sick / injured and unable to attend the classes, we’ll put your package on hold (you just need to help us out by providing some documentation / medical note to support your absence)
If you’ve been slacking and couldn’t get through your classes during the validity period, then you have the option of taking on a new package and rolling your expired classes over.
You agree that Akasa wellness Yoga is in no way responsible for the safe keeping of your personal belongings while you are present in the Studio. You assume all risk of loss for any of your personal belongings.
Akasa wellness accepts no responsibility for any property left, theft or damaged property on the premises. Please be responsible for your belongings. Please maintain your valuables within the designated lockers, ensure lockers are properly locked and return lockers keys to the reception after use.
CLASSES & PACKAGES
x 5 Classes: This pass expires in 2 months from the first class booked or in 60 days if not activated
x 10 Classes: This pass expires in 3 months from the first class booked or in 90 days if not activated
x 20 classes: This series expires in 6 months from the first class booked or in 120 days if not activated.
1 Unlimited Month: Must be activated within 4 weeks after purchase. This pass expires in 60 days if not activated. Membership can't be frozen.
2 unlimited months Must be activated within 6 weeks after purchase. This pass expires in 90 days if not activated. Membership can't be frozen.
3 unlimited months Must be activated within 8 weeks after purchase. This pass expires in 120 days if not activated. Membership can be frozen once for a maximum of 10 days.
4 unlimited months Must be activated within 12 weeks after purchase. This pass expires in 150 days if not activated. Membership can be frozen twice for a maximum of 10 days.
6 unlimited months Must be activated within 15 weeks after purchase. This pass expires in 180 days if not activated. Membership can be frozen twice for a maximum of 15 days.
The client hereby agrees to the following:
That he / she is participating in the Yoga classes or any other exercise programs offered by Akasa wellness during which he / she will receive information and instruction about yoga, physical exercise or health. The client recognizes that exercise requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and is fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
The client understands that it is his / her responsibility to consult a physician prior to and regarding his / her participation in the yoga classes, health programs or workshops offered by the instructor or substitute teacher. The client represents and warrants that he / she is physically fit and has no medical condition, which would prevent him / her to full participation in these yoga classes, health programs or workshops.
If the client is pregnant, she understands that she will participate fully at her own risk and that of her unborn child / children.
In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, health programs or workshops, the client agrees to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which he / she might incur as a result of participating in the programs offered by the instructor or substitute teacher.
In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, health programs or workshops, the client knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waives any claim he / she may have against the instructor or substitute teacher for injury or damages that he / she may sustain as a result of participating in these programs.
The client understands that from time to time during yoga classes, the instructor may physically adjust student's form and posture. If the client does not want such physical adjustments, he / she will so inform the instructor at each class he / she attends. The client also acknowledges that if he / she wishes to receive such adjustments, it is his / her responsibility to inform the instructor when an adjustment has gone as far as the client desires at that time.
The client takes full and sole responsibility for any liability of loss or damage to personal property associated with yoga classes or any other events.